From: David Utley [mailto:mr.utility@highstream.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2004 9:45 AM
To: Rick Kellner; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Head Bolts-anti-size or oil?

ARP sells a molybdenum based grease...  CV lube would be the closest
thing
you prolly already have...

I think the lube is not the biggest issue, but how clean the threads
are.
Make sure there is no grit, carbon, old oil, est in there...  Use air,
big-assed Q-tips, whatevet you can find...

David Utley