Metric fastener source?

My studs were cheap too, and I got them from the local performance shop, the
same place I got my headers from back in the day when muscle cars roamed the
earth. SO they shouldn't be hard to find. Hell, they were easier to get than
plugs usually are in these parts.
Oh, and if you are still using your VW rims, you'll need a round seated nut
(not tapered), junkyard Hondas should be a good source of these, you may
have to grind the backs off 'em.
Cathy