Deer Vs. Taurus

Back in the early days, trains had a problem with cows. They placed a scoop
in the front to pick up the cow and toss it to the side.
I wonder if that would work.

Now if it would work on the jerks from the city who insist on walking in the
street here in Amsterdam...

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
"For good health : EAT RICE!"