Air filter

You got an vaccum leak somewhere, I had that problem and turned out to be
the plastic hose going to the booster was ripped, changed it and solved the
problem

Ain't that Fi/Air Box a great engineering feat.... I solved THAT problem buy
slapping a k&N cone at the front of the car, I will never iopen that box
EVER again : tech note ->
http://ats.longcoeur.com/Technotes/airdamfilter/index.html

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -