Ocean City, MD H20 Show - Was ATTN: MARC GETTY!!

You're the best!!  I'm glad you added the pictures of Able, a little
frightened that the pics of me licking the sand boobs is out in the open
now.  Oh well!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie