JH Engine oil pressure issues

Jeff is right, the engine is a hydro as this is an 89 cabby.  I gave some
thought to picking up a 2L oil pump but since I put in a known working pump
I'm thinking that with the 2L pump I might just be masking a larger problem.
Now normally I could deal with that, but I won't be driving this car my wife
will and I really don't want her stuck on the side of the road somewhere if
the real problem desides to come to life.

I think my next step will be to replace both pressure sensors since I have
known working spares and see what happens then.  I've also noticed that I
seem to have an electrical bug.  When I hit the high beams on the car, the
engine actually stumbles and drops rpm's.  So I'm also thinking that maybe I
have a short somewhere that could also be causing faulty readings from the
sensors as when the high's are on, all the gages dip.  Now I already have
replaced the ground cable to the batter with a nice fat 2 gage cable.  Looks
like it's time to start adding a few new grounds and cleaning some of the
existings one's a bit more.

I really do appreciate everyone's help. I've told many ppl that I run into
that I've never found a more helpfull group of ppl as there are here on the
list.

One more question though, is there anything in the oil heater/cooler block
where the filter connects that could cause a pressure issue?  I plan on
checking the bently but I always like to see if others know off the top if
their head since sometimes I seem to miss things in the bently.

Thanks everyone,
William