  From: shawn f
  To: scirocco list
  Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 7:09 PM
  Subject: pics

  Here i put some pics of me installing the crank, i used white grease for assembly but have been told not to. Instead use a molly based assembly lub. I have to remove it anyway to sand some of bearing 3 for side clearance. Check out the pics here http://wpggamer.org/roccopics/index.htm

  Any points or errors you see plese tell me! Thanks again all.
  Shawn F