OT:Re: Hilarious!!!!!

If you were to do that, I'd say do it like the fighter pilots and just paint a little honda H on the door below the mirror, one for each kill.

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:Then shouldn't I hang Honda badges off the front like Custer did after
Little Big Horn?

maybe not.He got what was coming to him a few years later :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com
www.montgomeryweb.org
Amsterdam NY

>From: Patrick Bureau
>To: Julie Macfarlane ,
>rocco16v@netzero.net,MK1Scirocco16v@comcast.net, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Hilarious!!!!!
>Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:47:13 -0700 (PDT)
>
>besides if you had a set hanging off your carm, guys would get the wrong
>idea, or you could just say, yes them balls are from the lass A-Hole that
>pissed me off or something of the sort...AHAAHA
>

>Julie Macfarlane wrote:
>My car has balls enough of its own :)
>

>Julie Macfarlane
>Menlo Park Research & Development
>Internet Application Developer
>www.menloparkrandd.com
>www.montgomeryweb.org
>Amsterdam NY
>

> >From: "L F"
> >To: "Dave Ewing" ,
> >Subject: Re: Hilarious!!!!!
> >Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:36:30 -0700
> >
> >I saw a pair of black ones hanging from a black F150 about two years ago.
> >Normally, accoutrements like this don't appeal to me, but my first
>thought
> >upon seeing this was:
> >"cool"
> >
> >Larry
> >sandiego16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source