cincy 04 the 2L gathering ?

I'd definitely be interested. Never done a dyno before. Are there any places near you that might have a dyno?

Dan

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Josh20V wrote:
> A dyno would be fun, but I brought that idea up last
> year, and Daun didn't
> seem to into having all that racket driving his parent
> and neighbors crazy!

Perhaps no, but.....

If there's enough interest and we could find a portable
dyno AND get enough people to actually COMMIT to it, then I
could check into it....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '80 Scirocco S, '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."