  From: Dan Bubb
  To: L F ; Philip & Christy Carver ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 4:12 PM
  Subject: Re: 1979 scirocco "S"?

  <I believe the "S" was not much more than unique exterior trim and seats.
  It may have had sway bars that the standard Scirocco did not, but <don't
  quote me on that.

  Nope, no sway bars.

  <For sure, it was not a power advantage.
  <(course, no 8v is a power advantage....)

  Larry, you're really getting to be a pain in the testicles! Please show up
  at Cincy next year so I can kick your ass!!!

  Poor ole 8V Dan