Plastigage.....

prep-all ? or plastigauge ? either way prepp-all is sold at any autozone in
the autobody section of the store, and the plastiguage you ask at the parts
counter and they will ask you which one you want (3-4 different measurements
and cost like 1.25$ for a strip)

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco