Was (Re: Window Tinting) Now: Can't see to back that thang up

Now that sounds like a good idea.  Find a small B/W camera (preferably
wireless so you don't have to add any holes for wires) that uses LED's
and a small 5inch lcd mounted in the drivers sun visor or something
similar.  That would be a nice system.

Or even better, if someone can find a way to use that holographic speedo
projector gadget I always see for sale to project the camera's viso on
the windsheild when the car it tossed into reverse.  That could be
tricky for the user, but the coolness factor is definitly there.  And
from the pics I saw of this years Cincy, I think Julie already has the
cam thing going in her car.  Julie, want to chim in on any of this since
you have kinda done a bit of this already?  Some do's and don't and
improvments on your existing design.

William