Slightly (OT) people missing ,don't worry. I'm still here.

I'm still here, Haven't been doing too much lately other than work.  And
now for the big surprise,  I've turned "japanese" sort of.  I went out and
got myself a Nissan 240sx.  It seems as though I caught a drifting bug.  I
still have the rocc though and will never get rid of it.  It's much too fun
to drive.  But I just couldn't resist for how much car I got for the money.
 And the fact of a FR vehicle.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
Import R  "solid shift" linkages for VW A1 chassis
http://home.mindspring.com/~slash2/LINKAGE1.JPG