Window Tinting

I'm finally getting the windows tinted in the rocco.  The work is being
done at my house as this is a guy that comes to you to do the job.  I
couldn't get the day off so the wife is babysitting for me.  So far she
says that the guy spent about 3 hours just cleaning the glass, seals,
ect.  This is after I basicly did the same thing lastnight, only he's
getting results.

Sorry if I seam a bit excited over a small thing, it's just going to be
so nice to get into my car at the end of the day and not roast my junk
off.  Not to mention this is a late b-day present from the wife.  So,
I'm done blabbering now, you may all go about your daily tasks.

William Snyder
--
88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)
89' Cabriolet 8v (dead bunneh) RIP 8/25/03

http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)