engine types.

Maybe this will help answer the question:  I have an '86 16v.  Now the question:  How do I tell which engine type I have?  (ie: JH or PL)  In looking through the ETKA, when I clicked on a subgroup with the PL designaiton, I noticed the head had DOHC 16V on it.  Does this mean that all 16v's are PL?

Mike
'86 red 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source