De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Adam J Garside
Envoy? : lundi 22 septembre 2003 10:11
? : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : RE: New Brakes fitted.

It uses the standard Rocco Calipers on extension plates to bring them out
46mm.
The actual pad surface area is the same as standard, however the swept area
is larger and the braking force is larger due to the pads being spaced out
further from the centre of rotation. Also the larger disc acts as a bigger
heatsink.

According to TSR Performance, they'll give 100% better stopping power once
they are bedded in.

----------------------
Adam
'92 Scala 1.8i 8v
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

|         |           "ATS - Patrick   |
|         |           Bureau"          |
|         |           <txrocco@sbcgloba|
|         |           l.net>           |
|         |           22/09/2003 12:29 |

<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>                                                |
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  RE: New Brakes fitted.

so where did you get the (285 millimeter = 11.2204724 inch) brake calipers
from ? corrado ?

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco