From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Adrian
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 17:57
To: 'car'
Subject: [scirocco] Aftermarket Radiator ...

As I posted before I came across Griffin Radiator.
They make aftermarket Upgrade/Racing radiators.
They seem to offer quite a few options for our cars.
They have them in the stock sized 2 Row 1.5" - 22 X 13 with the filler
neck on both sides (Left and Right... also it's the stock double pass
unit.)

Adrian C.
Project Scirocco R2 - "The Turbocharged 16Valves of Fire Breathing
Furry"
( 2.0L 16V T66 )