From: "shawn f" <falzsf@mts.net>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 5:23 PM
Subject: Rod Clearance Measurment (Clearafacation)

I was just going over my engine build in my head and reading the BIBLE
(bentley). They have two measurments for the connecting rod. The Radial
Clearance and Side Clearance Wear limt. Now if a put plastigauge on the
bearing the assemble the rod the take it apart i will get the radial
clearance how do i get the other one?

Thanks again.