successful pull

Yeee hahh!!

Just drove the scirocco back from the body shop
and it drives real good, I am highly pleased.  I lucked
out and found a place that pulled the front end for $250,
including an alignment.

It straightened out nicely, the gaps at the fenders are
even, doors swing fine and best of all the hood is not
damaged.  Next it's off to the bone yard for fenders,
I have put in a request to the Universal Omniscient
Parts Accumulator (UOPA) for mars red, with the black
rubber moulding strips,  "just like the originals dammit"

Leo
84 "it's just a bruise" wolfsburg