greetings and salutations!

>   Sorry! I was drunk - should have kept all mentions of leaders out of
> post. But I did mean the bit about envying your ability to drive for
> days and end up somewhere completely new which you didn't know
> existed...
>
> Onelove
>
> Aaron

You'd love it even more here in Canada then!  Even wider spaces, and a left
of centre liberal government!  :)

My relatives in The Netherlands can't get over how huge our country is.
When I told them it takes 24 hours of straight driving just to get out of
our province, never mind how long it would take to drive from one end to the
country to the other (5780 miles!), I don't think they could quite
comprehend it...

One thing to remember about our friends south of the border - NEVER discuss
world politics with them, and NEVER point out how ugly their paper money is
;) - on a trip to Cincy last year I mentioned to someone how their money was
so bland compared to our (relatively) colorful money and the guy was so
offended he wanted to fight me!

Mark - planning an 18+ hour round trip weekend to the H20 Int. show...
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K