greetings and salutations!

No No No No!!!!!!! No political discussion on the list please!!!! It can only end in 50 heated posts about wheither or not people agree with Bush. It happens every few months so please people, keep your opinions on politics to yourself. It may be tame now, but give it a day and it's guarenteed to turn ugly.

Dan

Dave Ewing <MK1Scirocco16v@comcast.net> wrote:
> You guys are lucky - call of the wild, freedom of the open road. In the
> US you can drive for days and end up where ever you end up. This
> freedom is part of your culture, part of your reality. Here in the the
> UK it's all mapped out over 5 pages. I have reservations about your
> leader

It's our leader that has helped preserve the freedom so that we CAN drive
and drive and go wherever we want. I don't agree with every single thing he
does but then again I'm not in his shoes but I honestly believe that
whatever this president does is in our best interests as Americans, FREE
Americans. It may not show now or you may not understand it but it will
come around.

> and your national psychology

What do you mean by national psychology?

> , but I admire your freedom,

It's funny how everyone seems to hate our leader but admire our freedom (or
take advantage of it) but yet our leader gets no credit only criticism about
how he talks, walks, looks, the actions of his daughters, probably how bad
his dog's breath is but, hey, I sure am glad I'm free!!!

Dave

P.S. I didn't start it!!