  From: Eric S
  To: L F ; scirocco81@vwmail.net ; Scirocco List
  Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 7:24 PM
  Subject: Re: 4x6 Projector Beams

  OK, slapped em in.  First, the housings were slightly smaller than the lense "holder" (the thin metal ring).  Need to shim it so it doesn't rattle.

  I am, however, impressed.  Pics:

  http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~scirocco/projectors/

  pic 154 is high beams, old sealed beam crap
  pic 155 is low beams, old sealed beam crap
  pic 156 is projectors, low beam
  pic 157 is projectors, high beam

  Definately, less "hot spotting", better diffusion of light, and, in my opinion, a better beam pattern than straight H4s.  I reccomend them to any mk2 folks not wanting to go euros.

  --
  Eric
  www.VintageWatercooleds.com

  79 VW Iltis
  81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
  81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
  81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
  83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

  --- "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
  excellent!  Keep the information flowing....

  larry