greetings and salutations!

Hidey ho neighbor!

Wassup Brett!!!  I saw you post on the Tex today, glad your back in action....now, whats up with your rocco on ebay???? EH?????

As for the engagement, CONGRATS!  I am 3 weeks (from today) away from the big day!

Lets see, what did you miss....hmmmm, me being an a$$hole to Dave Ewing, and a few others.....uh....not much else really, some ole stuff.  (cept for the only person to be banned from the scirocco list showing back up and posting again)

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

--- "brett cooke" <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
hidey-ho peoples!
   i'm back in the cleveland area again after taking the rocco on a nice
little cross country trip to 'zona! she ran great all the way there and
back, but the damn alternator belt started squealing again just after i got
home. now she's sitting back in the garage waiting. couple 'ol big changes
for me in the last couple of months, new job, better attitude, and i'm
engaged!!!! yes, looks like i'm going to be taking the big plunge again,
what the hell am i thinking?!? :P   so what's been happening around here?
what did i miss?
     brett

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco