4x6 Projector Beams

Ok, got the lights from ProCarParts, in 6x8 size (6054s) for my Rabbit Truck.

1st:  Housing, and I think the lense is plastic

2nd:  The projector lense, looks like its glass

3rd:  They are pretty cheaply made, no city light socket (easy to add, cause of plastic housing.  Projector lense is "floating" on two feet that screw through the housing.

4th:  They LOOK good...dunno about light output yet.  I will take a bunch of pics of before and after, and of the lenses themselves.

5th:  ProCarParts sends 90/100 bulbs with the stuff!!! yes, they are that wanna be HID crap, but atleast they send some decent wattage bulbs.  Shipping was fast, and was well packed.

More later once I get them installed.

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg