[TECH] - 3A/JH HYbrid

Speaking of tuning CIS-lambda, how does one measure duty cycle?  The Bentley
doesn't say anything about measuring the voltage or duty cycle in the checks
for the lambda system.  I'm not getting any buzzing at my frequency valve.
The valve has the correct resistance, measured using the procedure in the
Bentley.  New O2 sensor as well...

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K