WAAAYYYY OT: My right ear...

Mike,

the youngest is already 10.  What am I supposed to do?

(and in the future, I'll remember to keep this next part up to snuff)
Scirocco content:  I walked around the car this morning, looked at a couple of scratches and thanked <insert diety here> that I now have a garage to park it in since Isabel is a brewin' and headin' this way!

Mike (the one who can hear again)
'86 red 16v

Michael Abatzis <abatzis2@hotmail.com> wrote:
LARRY, HE SAID HIS EAR IS STUFFED UP!

also, even if you do have an infection (if it came on all of a sudden
after a shower, no fever, it's probably not an infection) it'll clear on
it's own without antibiotics ~90% of the time within a week. use afrin
(oxymetazaline or phenylephrine) for 3-4 days to clear your sinuses,
works better than sudafed or similar. and don't touch your kids again
till they're 8 or 9, they're walking bacteria incubators...

Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
'87 Scirocco 16v, sick right now...
'88 Scircocc 16v, RIP