full thottle switch

It does not use the cold start injector!
The cold start injector is used only when the engine is cranking (and not
always then) and no other time.

The full throttle switch increases DPR current on CIS-E (16V), which
increases fuel flow through the normal injectors.
On CIS-lambda (8V) it increases the duty cycle of the frequency valve again
increasing fuel flow through the normal injectors.

On CIS-lambda closing the switch almost always increases engine speed and
smoothes out the idle (especially if you have a big cam) because the engine
goes open loop (stops looking at O2 sensor output) and richens the mixture
and most engines like to idle richer than stochiometric.
NOTE: I guess this assumes your car is correctly tuned and FV duty cycle
oscillates around 50% at idle.

On CIS-E closing the switch again causes the engine to go open loop. DPR
current is supposed to go to 16mA if engine speed is over 2500 RPM. On my
car DPR current goes to a steady 8mA with the car idling. I'm not absolutely
sure how the engine will respond by closing the switch at idle. I would
assume if the mixture is set at 10mA (Bentley recommended setting) then if
it goes to 8mA by pressing the switch the engine will lean out a little and
drop a few RPM. In any event I don't think it will make a huge difference as
long as your mixture is tuned correctly.
Dan