way ot: r-type civic

Sara, What state are you from again? ;-)

-Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Sara Arms
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 3:04 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: way ot: r-type civic

I know it's shameful to admit this, but last winter I was driving
around in
a '89 civic beater.  We made a huge wing out of cardboard and duct
taped it
to my trunk, made a giant cardboard "3" and taped that to the hood,
and many
other things.  I drove around for like a week, until the wind from the

higway finally ripped off my sweet modifications.  I wish I had pics
to show
you guys.  It was hilarious!

That drag video just made my day, though.

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie

>From: Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com>
>To: car <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: way ot: r-type civic
>Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I can't stop laughing.  I think I'd buy this to drive it around in an
>attempt to make the other ricers realize how stupid this sh1t is.
Correct