81 MK1 Available!!!!

Hey all!

I've decided that I am going to start with an earlier MK1 for my project so I have a 81 super straight Scirocco body available with a few odds-n-ends of parts.  I am in Olympia WA and I can tow it if needed.  It doesn't run (no motor or trans) and would need quit a bit of work to get it back on the road.  I was planning on using it for my platform for a show/weekend car.  I am willing to give it away as is or tow it for a small amount of money.  LMK!

Dave