From: "robby lahey" <rhlahey@msn.com>
To: ".Org Scirocco" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 7:02 AM
Subject: He was ahead of his time

  Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
  waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
  frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
  The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
  Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but
  the wrod as a wlohe.