Blown shock?

Actually the claim was made by another lister named " Brian Wagner"
I have had mine on H&R Spring for 6 months without a problem.

But at 400$ for bislstein versus short term 100$ for gabriels.. just a thought
as an option in case he wanted to wait to get bilstein because he may not have
the cash for them right now.