From: "Mike Weiler" <relbrb@comcast.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 6:23 PM
Subject: WTF

I have a car at a dealership now that the engine (under warranty) has quit
starting. I recently had the oil changed at intercals at this dealership.
The car has not run right since. OK now here is the good part. The car died
a week ago as we got in our driveway. I thought it was sounding weird. We
got out shut it off it has not started since. NOThing not even a turn over
ar attempt to crank. I figure battery or alternator. Dealership say both are
fine the engine is "gunked up" we need to flush of all things the engine!!!
WTF I have never heard of an engine the will not turn over at all (siezed)
that was GUNKED UP and all you do to fix it is flush the engine. Is there
such a procedure??? Does this even make sense???