From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of L F
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 8:13 PM
To: Dan Smith; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Any Philly area listers?

Dan,
 What IS his hometown?

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Smith
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 4:40 PM
  Subject: Any Philly area listers?

  You may remember I've been having problems with someone who posted a
set of rear Koni adjustable shocks on scirocco.org. He still hasn't
sent them but about a month ago he finally emailed saying he got
really busy, lost my address and would send it as soon as he got my
addy. Well, I resent my address and once again, no shocks, no word. I
was wondering if someone would be able to give him a call and arrange
to pick up the shocks (and the money to ship them) from him and ship
them to me, since he obviously can't do it. At the very least, someone
in his hometown calling him and asking about the shocks he's supposed
to ship me in Colorado may be the persuasion he needs to get them into
the mail. His name is Adam Korman.

  Dan