New Member

> > drove the
> > following yesterday:
> > 86 8v
> > 80S 8V
> > MkII Wolfie 8V (don't recall year)
> > Another S 16V (don't recall the year, 80 or 81)
> > 87 2L 16V
> > A few other interesting non Roccs
>
>Hehehe.  You mean like the '82 Rabbit Pickup and the '56
>Cessna 172?

Yeah, something like that <insert huge grin here> , but I wasn't trusted
enough to drive the lawn tractor, or that nice white Honda ( Oops, did I say
that out loud? Sorry to give away your dirty little secrets Daun)

For the record I DID NOT break the seat in a few of the above...(but did I
ever do a job on the 80S, Anson was just shy of cursing in foreign tongues
fixing it)

And at least when I break glass, it is intentional. I have never added "air
conditioning" to any of my cars either.

Cathy, the "seat slayer", "mouse killer", etc, etc.