Congrats Neal!!

Well, I was second after the first day, but unfortunately it's a two-day
event!

Ended up 5th after Day 2. Drove like crap on the 2nd day, and Katie had
a rough day too, but we're still SUPER HAPPY! I can't believe we managed
to bring home a trophy at the car's first visit to Nationals! Especially
since I think my car cost less to build than the wheels on the three
BMW's in front of me. :)

Big thanks to the FSP VW guys, especially Geoff Zimmer (FSP Rabbit) for
helping me with tires. Also thanks a usual to the Potter-people,
Kompressor Kanada, and SNS Tuning.

Neal