  From: Eric S
  To: L F ; Josh20V ; Ron Pieper ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 9:39 AM
  Subject: 4x6 Projector Lights

  Guys, www.procarparts.com (sells lights ALL the time on ebay) has those projector lights for *alot* cheaper.  I decided to get a set of the 6054s (larger squares used on American Rabbits) and I will let you know what I think of them once I get em....they do seem to be a possibly excellent option besides H4s...but who knows...i will report back.

  --
  Eric
  www.VintageWatercooleds.com

  79 VW Iltis
  81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
  81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
  81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
  83 Scirocco Wolfsburg