  From: marc_scirocco Quebec
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 1:05 AM
  Subject: OT: RIP

  Hello all, I have just learned two hours ago that my mother died from lung
  cancer (01:35 EDT).

  Hopefully she will rest in peace, and her sufferings are over.

  Thanks for your understanding, and remember that cigarette somking is, and
  always is, a bad thing for your health.

  Marc
  '83 Scirocco
  '88 Scirocco Slegato