New Member

Hello people

I've just joined the list, and just joined the scirocco club. Bought
myself a low milage MKII '83 GTi in brown yesterday, solid as a rock
and as fast as f***. Very happy with it. I'm based in London, UK.

Anyone know the best people to go to in London for a tune and upgrades?
I'm thinking induction kits, ignition circuits and brake upgrades. I'm
guessing my car is an 8V, so maybe I should save my cash with a view to
transplanting a 16v in later. Eventually I'd like to get a performance
exhaust (demon tweeks?), suspension upgrades and possibly a full
leather interior (scrappies?).

Would appreciate any advice or recommendations.

Onelove

Aaron