Odd cooling problem

Larry, you're DEAD wrong!  And I'm putting my money where my mouth is.  Try
this for yourself.  Hook up a coolant system pressure tester but don't pump
it up. Run the car until it's hot enough that the rad fan comes on - shut
the car off, and watch the gauge...  There's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO DISPUTE
THIS, the pressure goes up, every time...  Some of the other posts explained
exactly why this happens...

Mark.
80 S
81 S ABA/JH/4K