From: "Euroroc II" <flaatr@yahoo.com>
To: "Mike Smith" <smithma7@yahoo.com>; <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: Oil and filters... [UPDATE]

Check the pressure switches threaded into the top of the oil flange or what
you called the filter housing. ... these fail and leak thru the electrical
connector. pull the boots (if there are any) and wipe them down clean then
start the motor then look at the connector around where the blade enters
the plastic insulator.

-Raffi