my roc

Larry, let me be the first to gently tell you, you're getting old. They used
to refer to it as "the generation gap". Them young'uns speak a different
languge, he's referring to "body modifications" I believe. His body.
BTW I think 14mm VW symbols would look very cool in your upsized ear holes
Patrick.
Cathy
PS Larry, you can just fantasize about my piercings (mainly since you've
never actually SEEN me...wink)