TEC 2 information

I have a 1.8 16v scirocco that I plan on turbocharging. I going to be driving it N/A for about two months before I add the turbo equipment. My thing is its point less to have the car dyno tuned N/A then in 2 months have it tuned again got boost. So I need a Map for two months until I add the turbo equipment and go to the dyno. here is my setup for N/A:

its a 1.8 16v motor 10:1 compression, #35 or #45lb injectors, TT cat back exhaust, 2.25in intake, 93 octane gas

Here is my set up Turbo:

1.8 16v motor with two ABA headgaskets, #35 or #45 lb injectors, t3 turbo .42/.48, 2.25in exhaust straight back, conquest intercooler, 2.25in intercooler pipes, 6 puck clutch, 93 octane gas

I suppose you are wondering why I have two injectors sizes. its because I have #35lb injectors right now but I ordered some #45lb injectors from vortex and I'm waiting for them to go through customs and come here to the US. So I don't know when they will be here but I just thought I would make a note of it. Do you know anyone that does dyno tuning? I called Motortechnik and was quoted at $530 to dyno tune it. If anyone has or can make me a MAP please post or e-mail me.