Blower problems

I agreee, last time mine barely moved on it axis, I stripped the blower
motor form the assembly, dipped it in a bucket filled with electronc contact
cleaner, and spot spray silicone on the axle near the bearing... and that
puppy spun like it was new again...

check you contacts on your resistor, now that part can go bad.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco