cv joints

Dan,

You're getting ripped off if the CV grease is $20! I got enough to do two
joints for $1.50 from my local VW shop.

You want MoS2 (molybdenum disulfide) grease only, stay away from the stuff
made for domestics that comes in a toothpaste tube.

You only need one 12pt socket, although I'd spend the cash ($12-$15) and
get the whole set of four since you'll use them sooner or later.

-Toby