16v down pipe

There is also TTs new 16v "street" header....very high quality piece from what I have been hearing.

https://www.techtonicstuning.com/viewpart.asp?partnum=251.255

$400, plus a separate cat (that is convienent, eh?)

So far, everyone that has purchased one seems to think its made of gold....you make up your own mind.

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg