  From: Jason F. Snow
  To: Scirocco List
  Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 9:41 AM
  Subject: [TECH] Won't Start

  Hey Gang,

  When I turn the key, it doesn't do anything. New battery and starter and
  now new ignition switch. When I jump the starter connections, it starts
  or roll it and pop the clutch it starts. When I turn the key to start
  it, no start, but there's a clicking (almost relay) sound. I've also
  cleaned all the connections leading to the starter. Any ideas?

  Jason F. Snow
  Information Technology Consultant
  Home:  (973)492-8456
  Work:  (973)838-8511