Roccos and Newborns

My daughter has always ridden in a MKI from birth, except for the abortion
of an american car we had for a month.
She moved from the back seat rocket chair to the passenger seat and during
Cincy 2003, moved to the drivers seat at 12 years old. It can be done!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com