Ever see a hammer bounce? (and a tech question)

And wid a name like Kent McLean...ye shud knoo butter!!

Ron
-8)

Not a drop of Irish, but I learned the accent from my old boss in Australia, a Derryman named
O'Doherty.  And his brothers when we all met up in Derry, and made a long weekend a quest for the
perfect Guinness...got as far as Donegal-town, and had to tarn back.  Fookin' 'ell what a good
time.  Mammaries...