Roccos and Newborns

Try a surfboard rack for the roof.  That way you can't hear them crying. (unless you slow down)

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brad Sterling
  To: Scirocco List
  Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 12:23 PM
  Subject: Roccos and Newborns

  Hi all,

  I'm in a similar place as Jeff (congrats, Jeff) and will be adding to the
  family come January.  For the parents out there, how capable is the Roc at
  carrying all the crap that you end up carrying when you have a small child?
  I picked up one of those big honkin' Graco strollers and it didn't fit in
  the back.  I'm going to pull my sub and amp(s) (anyone want them?), replace
  them with one of those self contained, small woofers, like the Kenwood wOOx,
  and remove the false floor.  That should get me some space back.  I also
  need to find a space saver spare, so I can remove my fullsize that's
  floating around back there.  That should also get me more space.  But will
  this be enough?  Do I need to find a car with a trunk?  A little info for
  the newbie Dad, please.

  - Brad
  '86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v