Roccos and Newborns

Another thing to consider:  Unless you are putting the car seat in the front passenger, how easy will it be for you to insert/remove kid from the backseat?

Mike

Brad Sterling <bgsterling@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm in a similar place as Jeff (congrats, Jeff) and will be adding to the
family come January. For the parents out there, how capable is the Roc at
carrying all the crap that you end up carrying when you have a small child?
I picked up one of those big honkin' Graco strollers and it didn't fit in
the back. I'm going to pull my sub and amp(s) (anyone want them?), replace
them with one of those self contained, small woofers, like the Kenwood wOOx,
and remove the false floor. That should get me some space back. I also
need to find a space saver spare, so I can remove my fullsize that's
floating around back there. That should also get me more space. But will
this be enough? Do I need to find a car with a trunk? A little info for
the newbie Dad, please.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source